Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Make Stir Fry Sauce







This is so easy that you are not going to believe you ever paid for stir fry sauce at a supermarket, and you never will again! I make this sauce in advance, because it is almost like a salad dressing, and I store it in a cruet in the fridge. Just shake it up and use it to make a quick veggie or meat stir fry any night of the week!


Instructions


1. In a mixing bowl or dressing cruet, I personally use my Good Seasons shaker, start with the Soy Sauce.


2. Whisk in the sesame oil first and then the other ingredients.


3. If you are using the shaker, just put it all in and give it a good shake! I know that most recipes call for the corn starch to be added separately, or for it to be diluted in warm water, but I assure you that this sauce will thicken you stir fry very well.


4. Store this for up to 3-4 weeks in your fridge. Just make sure you label it, because it really looks a lot like salad dressing, and it would not be very good on a salad, in my opinion!

Tags: fridge Just, like salad, like salad dressing, salad dressing, this sauce